MSCH encourages all health care providers to join our membership regardless of their level of experience or comfort using clinical hypnosis.
- Discounted rates for local clinical hypnosis workshops
- Subscription to IMAGES, our quarterly newsletter
- Inclusion in MSCH member directory and regional referral list of qualified healthcare professionals who use hypnosis in their clinical practice
- Access to activities that provide structure, support, and encouragement for continued growth and development in a unique multidisciplinary environment
- Valuable resources for members who are committed to high quality care of individuals with various health problems
- Affiliation with an organization that promotes high professional standards while advocating appropriate use of clinical hypnosis
- Opportunity to work toward certification in clinical hypnosis
- Opportunity to work toward Approved Consultant status in clinical hypnosis
Applicants for either category of membership must have completed a minimum of 20 hours training in an approved introductory course in hypnosis.
Full Membership ($90/year)
For those who are licensed to practice in the state in which they reside and have attained either a master’s or a doctoral degree. Licensed members must be in current good standing with their licensing board.
Associate Membership ($70/year)
For students in a healthcare field, healthcare professionals completing coursework or supervised experience toward licensure, or licensed healthcare professionals holding other than a master’s degree. Applicants must have completed a minimum of 20 hours training in an approved introductory course in hypnosis.
How to Apply for New Membership
The process is simple: submit an online application and pay the membership fee. We’ll review your application and, if accepted, you’ll gain access to the benefits listed above.