Full Membership ($90/year or $250/three years)
For those who are licensed to practice in the state in which they reside and have attained either a master’s or a doctoral degree. Licensed members must be in current good standing with their licensing board. Applicants must have completed a minimum of 20 hours training in an approved introductory course in hypnosis.
Associate Membership ($70/year)
For students in a healthcare field, healthcare professionals completing coursework or supervised experience toward licensure, or licensed healthcare professionals holding other than a master’s degree. Applicants must have completed a minimum of 20 hours training in an approved introductory course in hypnosis.
- Discounted rates for local clinical hypnosis workshops
- Subscription to IMAGES, our quarterly newsletter
- Inclusion in MSCH member directory and regional referral list of qualified healthcare professionals who use hypnosis in their clinical practice
- Access to activities that provide structure, support, and encouragement for continued growth and development in a unique multidisciplinary environment
- Valuable resources for members who are committed to high quality care of individuals with various health problems
- Affiliation with an organization that promotes high professional standards while advocating appropriate use of clinical hypnosis
- Opportunity to work toward certification in clinical hypnosis
- Opportunity to work toward Approved Consultant status in clinical hypnosis